Our goal is 2500 gardens in Butte Count by 2025. The BLITZ has the potential to not only grow more food here, but to also raise awareness around ways we can be more food secure. Your business could make a significant difference in making our hometowns, the communities you care about, safer.
WHY BE A PARTNER?
- It compliments your existing business values
- You will be remembered as a socially responsible company
- It will clearly demonstrate your commitment to our community and build long term customers and brand ambassadors
- The BLITZ provides sponsored employee volunteer opportunities and tangible and measurable CSR impact
- We have all learned firsthand what catastrophe does to a community. You will know you made our county more food secure for the next one if we should ever have another. And if we don’t, the community building and quality of life goes up so it’s still a win win win win.
HOW WOULD YOUR BUSINESS LIKE TO PARTNER WITH US?
- Amplify the project’s reach and create community buzz via print, TV, radio and social media
- In kind donations for “Thank You’s” to volunteers
- Fiscal Partnership – from Seeds of Change to Top Tomato, see sponsorship levels below
Check out this article if you’d like some ideas on creative ways businesses across the country are investing strong local food systems in their communities.
Find out more about the BLITZ by contacting Pamm at email@example.com
If you feel called to other local food projects outside ours, we’d love for you to check out our Organization Partners and see if something else inspires you. As we said, it takes a village and all our partners are furthering our mission and we fully support them in every way we can.